Saturday, August 9

Level 32

So I glanced through the Excalibur II Perfect Game guide and I couldn't seem to comprehend it. Arriving at Memoria within twelve hours is difficult enough; arriving at Memoria within twelve hours and acquiring every missable item seems impossible. The guide, however, covers not only that, but a perfect game. Which includes perfect stats. Which essentially means arriving at Memoria within twelve hours and obtaining every missable item at level one. Level one.
...

But enough of that. I become a little depressed when EXIIPG comes to mind. The weapon's for Steiner anyway, and he's definitely not among my top picks for a party. The game would've been better off with Beatrix taking Steiner's place as playable. After all, her hair fling is the most devastatingly ownage victory dances ever.

My last run happened around five to six years ago. I mained Zidane, Vivi, Dagger and Freya. I remember Vivi explicitly, as I 99'd him first through killing everyone else off and raping Grand Dragons for about 32k EXP or so. Of course, doing so without higher class equips regurgitate crap stats. Narutally.

Unfortunately, this time around, I'm maining Eiko. Who, similar to nearly every other character I'd main in any other game I might add, has the absolute worst stats of every character I could possibly choose from--which is strange, considering as how Eiko's stats translate directly from Cinna's, but her levels don't. Sadly, a slight slip up on Square's part rearranged the entire stat transferring system, and Eiko's stats end up choking around the mid 50s.

But anyway, I received several messages containing, "Bernie Mac just died." I don't really know what to think; I didn't know him all too well. I mean, I was saddened when Michael Turner and Gary Gygax died, but nobody else I knew was...
At any rate, if I ever die out of some random debuff, I'd like you to send my regards to this random loli I saw on the bus who was wearing a white puffy jacket and pink pants. Uh, in a few years, if she ever reaches depression phase and thinks nobody loves her, tell her I did.

0 comments: