Thursday, November 13

Replay, replay, replay.

This song is about a specific female unit. Which means it's a pretty useless song. Here in Amellykka, mainstream songs dedicated to a specific female unit using a specific name is pretty much taboo't. They're considered useless, as they probably won't sell. Unless, y'know, the person who launches it is liek, already ubarfamous.
Anyway, Replay. That's the title used to cover up the fact that the song's about a specific female unit. The steps are pretty fluid, I guess. I'm taking a rather long break from learning it, by the way. You kinda have to follow up kicks with kicks, and if you somehow naturally kick in that certain whatever direction, huzzah. You pwn.
However, you're pretty much screwed if your legs are in lol with your brains.
At any rate, I wouldn't call them sharp, but the moves have their pointy attacks and stuff and wow, I'm rather disoriented right now. Sorry.
So, Replay!
Replay is alright. Yeah...
Donkey butts.
I would totally mount some SHINee pictures or something here, but doing so would lead you to believe I'm gay or something. Which I actually may be. I'm not so sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're not
and ure not allowed 2 b

Leradny said...

I can't seem to figure out how to comment on this post here: http://whitepineapples.blogspot.com/2008/05/fanime-2008.html

In the picture with the caption "Rinoa and Yuna ignore a lone Reno", I am that Rinoa, and Yuna is my sister! Unfortunately I don't recall what we, and Reno, were talking about xD.

Could I have permission to post the picture in my gallery? Not opposed to the picture as is, but a higher resolution copy would be nice.

Ammie said...

Um, since I have no other way to contact you, here's the picture:

http://kanauru.deviantart.com/art/Fanime-08-Convention-86830903

You can use whatever you'd like from our album too, as I'm sure my friends and people won't be opposed...
<_<

Fantastic costume, by the way. :3

Leradny said...

Thank you, for both the picture and the compliment--I really wanted a candid picture and now I have one! :)